Loading

4 de abr. de 2009

Love Dance Vol. 4

01. Frank Sinatra - My Way
02. Zoms - Time Of The Season
03. Gigliola Cinquetti - La Boheme

Light Reflections - Tell Me Once Again


04. Yellowstone & Voice - Philosopher
05. Gilbert O'Sullivan - Alone Again
06. Water Proof - Shine Shine
07. Glenn Michael - Spring
08. Wanda Jackson - Pledging My Love
09. Junior - Excuse-me
10. Tommy James & The Shondells - Crimson And Clover
11. Light Reflections - Tell Me Once Again
12. Tin Tin - Is That The Way
13. Maggie Macneal - When You're Gone
14. The Youngbloods - Let's Get Together
15. Majority One - Because I Love You
16. Sunday - I'm Gonna Get Married
17. Majority One - Rainbow Rocking Chair

Formato: MP3
Tamanho: 54.5 Mb
Download Easyshare
Download Megaupload



Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comentários: on "Love Dance Vol. 4"

Postar um comentário